To optimize sales and establish customer connections, selecting the correct CRM software is critical. The best CRM software can help you achieve your objectives by gathering lead information and maintaining customer data.
As competition for leads and sales increases, sales teams and company owners need a better way to follow consumers through every stage of the buyer experience. CRM software is useful in this situation.
This CRM software seeks to nurture these customer connections across all of your channels, providing a positive customer journey and experience, and eventually directing them down the sales funnel. CRM technologies use email marketing, lead creation, and marketing automation to manage and increase corporate engagement within a database.
Understanding the best customer relationship management software for you will pay dividends in an industry where 72 percent of businesses use CRM Software to improve customer connections and track interactions.
Top 17 Best CRM Software of 2022
Here are my top suggestions for the best CRM software, based on my experience working with a variety of CRMs at various tech businesses and evaluating both small-company and large-company CRM Software.
Salesforce is one of the most well-known brands on this list, with over a million users throughout the world. It’s a cloud-based CRM software that handles all aspects of a company’s operations, including sales, service, marketing, analytics, and more.
- Opportunity Management: With the ‘opportunity management module, you can complete more business by finding the ideal opportunities.
- Contact Management: This module allows you to keep track of client information, correspondence, and social media mentions.
- Setting sales objectives and updating targets for the greatest sales performance is what sales performance management is all about.
- You can drag, drop, share, and track files and updates with Visual Workflow.
- The Feature of the First Feed allows you to view what you wish to see first (based on your settings).
Monday.com is your best choice for customizing everything connected to your sales funnel, process, or client data.
Monday.com makes it easy to get a thorough picture of your consumers’ and sales data, and it’s a great solution for businesses who want to keep a tight eye on their sales process.
Additionally, the Monday.com dashboard allows you to see everything at a glance, making it simple to discover any possible bottlenecks or difficulties in your sales cycle.
- Have everything in front of you so you can notice any possible issues in your sales cycle quickly.
- It’s simple to customize to keep track of all stages of the sales process.
- It’s great for businesses who want to keep a tight eye on their sales funnel and performance.
- Monday.com has a mobile app that you can use while on the go.
- Monday.com may be integrated with other applications and tools you use.
Pipedrive is a sales-focused CRM Software that employs artificial intelligence (AI) to automate monotonous operations and keep track of leads and sales. They presently have over 90,000 clients and have processed over $24 billion in transactions.
- Track leads and sales from forms, chatbots, and other sources 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Visual Sales Pipelines: You can organize your pipeline by rep or team member, and you can create distinct phases (hot, warm, and cold).
- Communication Tracking: A complete contact history records all calls, emails, chats, and other interactions, allowing you to plan your day in real-time.
- To boost sales, you may use Pipedrive on your smartphone and link it with other sales apps.
Salesmate is ideal for people who desire to grow their business’s income and contacts. Salesmate is a cloud-based sales performance and customer management software that provides an easy, personable, and effective experience for your sales force and customers.
Giving your prospects a personal touch ensures that they receive the relevant information at the right time.
- You may use sales sequences to construct automated playbooks for any stage of the sales process.
- By centralizing your team’s operations, you can save time, enhance attention, and remain on target.
- You can nurture leads without lifting a finger with sales automation capabilities like email sequences, drip campaigns, and workflows.
- Using a lead assignment system makes it simple to direct leads to the appropriate salesperson for immediate action.
- You may run reports on any sales-related data using a report library that is simple to use and comprehend.
Freshworks CRM (previously Freshsales) is an AI-based CRM that may be used for lead scoring, email activity, and email capture, among other things. One of its most notable characteristics is that it gives you a full 360-degree perspective of your company.
- Lead Management: Offers services for converting leads into clients.
- Deal Management: Provides a detailed view of where the deal is in the sales funnel. Additionally, it assists you in managing and organizing each phase of the funnel in order to increase conversion rates.
- Tracking and Lead Scoring: Using the built-in AI tool, you can rank and score leads to determine which ones are most likely to convert.
- Auto Lead Assignment: The CRM Software automates the selection of salespeople for hand-picked leads.
- Smartforms (web-to-lead): When someone fills out a web form on your website, they become a lead and are automatically added to your database.
6. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM (Zoho Customer Relationship Management) is a software application that allows you to manage your customer relationships.
- Advanced CRM Analytics combines your data and generates meaningful insights.
- Zoho’s AI-powered Sales Assistant assists sales teams and reps in making choices and detecting anomalies based on client profiles.
- Performance Management: You can get the most out of your small company’s spending by using tools like gamification, reporting, sales forecasting, and territory management.
- Sales Enablement: This assists you in creating price quotations and gaining access to sales scripts.
- Process management: With the sales builder and processing rules, the team can map out every stage of the sales process.
7. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is a full-featured marketing package that is well known for its CRM software.
Because of its many features and time-saving tools, HubSpot CRM is ideal for salespeople. With the capacity to capture, track, and cultivate fresh leads within a database, it’s also a good choice for marketing teams.
They provide a completely free version of their software with the option to upgrade and gain access to their whole marketing toolkit.
- Email & Lead Nurturing: Send free, tailored emails and keep track of your outcomes with built-in analytics reporting.
- Contact Management and Organization: By connecting your email inbox to their CRM, you can have all of your contacts synced and organized in one place.
- Over 300 integrations: Connect your existing tech stack to extend the capabilities of the solutions you’re already paying for.
- Live chat and chatbots —With support tickets, productivity tools, and immediate chat features, you can help consumers more quickly.
- Data from the Sales Pipeline: Sales executives may see their full sales pipeline, including sales activity and individual performance.
Act! is a comprehensive customer relationship management system that can help you monitor leads, manage contacts, schedule appointments, organize tasks and projects, issue invoices and quotations, and generate sales pipeline data to help you close business quicker.
Because of its all-in-one approach, Act! is used by sales and marketing professionals who desire a strong CRM solution customized for their individual needs.
Act! is the appropriate CRM solution for you if you wish to manage your client interactions while simultaneously growing your business.
With data-driven displays for rapid access to today’s tasks or particular activities, you’ll never lose track of crucial dates again. Select various contact cards for each contact to tailor Act! to your company’s needs.
- Build a strong customer relationship to keep your business visible and your pipeline filled.
- In one central spot, keep track of customer contact information, appointments, tasks, notes, and files.
- Custom views allow you to focus on what matters most by filtering contacts, leads, transactions, and opportunities based on a variety of factors.
- You receive the tools to get the job done with ActCRM!’s and marketing automation.
- You’ll always be up to date with a mobile app for iPhone and Android devices.
- Create customized reports to better assess your performance and have the most up-to-date data at your fingertips.
- With Outlook integration, you can see your Act! data right alongside your emails.
Most CRMs rely on human data entry from you and the rest of your sales team, but this is not the case with Salesflare. It makes maintaining the CRM Software up to date a snap by automatically gathering all of the data.
- Sales pipelines that can be dragged and dropped: Create a clear picture of your sales funnel, update it frequently, and track its progress. You’re free to create as many pipelines as you like.
- Tracking emails and websites allows you to learn how your customers react to your emails and what they read on your website. Emails sent via Gmail, Outlook, and Salesflare may all be tracked.
The Nimble is an excellent yet simple CRM software application that works with G-Suite or Office 365 inboxes.It has a number of useful features, including the ability to update contacts, quickly access company and contact information, and manage transactions from within your workflow.
- Relationship Management: This feature allows you to automatically aggregate and compile social network connections, conversations, inboxes, and calendar appointments.
- Live Profiles are actionable, accessible contact records that allow you to immediately find contact information and history.
- Segmentation: grouping your contacts into lists for specific activities can help you stay organized.
- Reminder function: never miss an opportunity again with pre-programmed reminders.
- Pipeline management: use visual representations of pipelines to keep on top of every stage of the sales funnel.
11. NetHunt CRM
NetHunter CRM Software works in tandem with your Google account and other programs. It gives you all of the G-familiarity suite’s capabilities as well as all of the CRMs.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): manages and follows up on leads, looks after current customers, creates records, and responds to queries.
- Pipeline Management — Selects and follows up on the proper deals and activities on a daily or weekly basis to assess how close you are to closing a transaction.
- Sales Cycle Management: Identify and pursue prospects more efficiently, as well as track and optimize the state of the sales cycle.
- Leads Tracking: Ensure that leads are followed up on and their status is updated in a timely manner so that you can track and respond to them effectively.
- Sales Tracking—Aids in the tracking of sales across numerous channels, the monitoring of salesforce KPIs, and the capturing of lead and customer information.
12. Nutshell CRM
Nutshell CRM is a cloud-based software that aims to solve a wide range of business process issues. It’s a comprehensive solution that can handle all aspects of a business CRM and is ideal for keeping meticulous records. It is powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- To get started right away, manage, import, and export all of your contacts with Contact Management (automatic contact sync, centralized database, business card scanner, intelligent search function).
- Instantly evaluate your sales performance by diving down by product, salesperson, lead source, and more with reporting and performance tracking (sales report, forecast report, loss report, activity report, funnel report, dashboards).
- Sales Automation: For maximum productivity, use powerful technologies to automate the majority of procedures.
- Extensive Integrations—eliminates the need for an IT department by allowing users to integrate with a variety of third-party services such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Intercom, Outlook, Slack, and more.
Insightly is a cutting-edge CRM software that may help you develop your business quicker by fostering long-term client connections.
- Lead Routing: Keeps track of the most important lead data, such as a detailed activity chronology of marketing campaign sources, email, phone calls, and meetings.
- Relationship management allows you to strengthen existing client connections while also attracting new ones.
- Integrations with a wide range of third-party services, including Gmail, Mailchimp, Dropbox, Outlook, and more.
- Pipeline Management: This allows you to keep track of your sales team’s performance, track sales pitches, and pinpoint where they are in the sales funnel.
Engagebay is a cloud-based CRM that unifies various company operations and services, such as sales, marketing, and accounting, on a single platform. Furthermore, the software focuses heavily on automation for optimal productivity.
- Email Marketing: This module has a lot of cool features like A/B testing, auto-responders, CAN-SPAM compliance, dynamic content, event-triggered emails, and so on.
- Lead Generation: Import and export contacts, lead capture, database integration, nurturing, scoring, segmentation, and more tools to help you generate more leads.
- Marketing Automation: Customizable CTAs, drip marketing campaigns, sales intelligence, website visitor monitoring, and more features are available.
- Analytics, contact management, automatic posting, content management, and multi-account administration are all possible with social media marketing.
PipelineDeals is a user-friendly, cloud-based, all-in-one CRM software for small and medium enterprises. It offers a lot of good features, especially when it comes to sales and staff empowerment.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Assists in visualizing, optimizing, and comprehending your sales pipeline for maximum productivity.
- Lead Management: Identify, track, follow up and encourage leads through the sales funnel who are most likely to convert to sales.
- Contact Management: Assists you in making new contacts with potential clients and following up with existing ones.
- Sales Team Management: Establishes relevant sales team objectives and activity tracking. Furthermore, structuring team knowledge and providing a structure for cooperation, it helps you avoid redundancies, delays, and misunderstandings.