How to unblur an image Technology has offered us a great tool to capture the best memories in the form of an unblurred image or an unblurred image. Whether you click the picture using a professional camera or the smartphone you carry, the captured image is often blurry or hazy. It is very frustrating when you check how to unblur an image and it is hazy or blurry. Well, now the moment has passed and there’s nothing you can do to bring it back. However, you can always correct the image by using tools to unblur photos or pictures. A lot of users face blurry or how to unblur picture issues while clicking photos in a hurry. There are also times when you download a picture from the internet that appears blurry and you might not be able to use it anywhere. Thankfully, there are methods that will help you to unblur an image on Windows, Mac, iPhone, or Android. You can use a lot of software as well as online tools that will help you overcome how to unblur text in an image problem.
Images have become a very important part of the internet. Let it be digital ads, social media posts, or blog articles. How to unblur text in an image plays an important role when it comes to visualizing things. Even though digital cameras are known to click professional photographs, with the rise of the smartphone industry, smartphone cameras have also become smart. Today, using these smart smartphones, anyone can become a professional photographer in no time. Because of the various modes, filters, and third-party software that allow content creators to edit their photos.
Steps to Unblur an image using Adobe Photoshop
Method 1: Make use of Photoshop
If you are a designer or a normal college guy, then you must have heard about Photoshop, which is called the best-unblurred image online free editing software for PC. The software is developed by Adobe Corporation and is widely used by illustrators and graphic designers from all over the world.
Step 1: Start Adobe Photoshop on your system and head over to File >> Open. Select the Unblur image online free from the options and click the open button on the popup screen. Similarly, you can also drag and drop the image in Photoshop directly.
Step 2: Duplicate the Layer and select the newly created image layer.
Step 3: Click Filter >> Other >> High Pass and set the Radius Value to 10 Pixels.
Step 4: Right-click the layer and select “Blending Options.” Under General Blending, click Blending mode and select Hard Light from the option.
Method 2: Using Microsoft Paint
Microsoft Paint is a free and widely used Snapseed Unblur editing software that comes pre-packaged with your Windows Operating System. The program is known to help you with some basic photo editing tools and filters. Thankfully, Microsoft Paint can also help you to remove any blurry effects from your photos. Follow these steps.
- Launch the Paint Application on your Windows PC and click the File >> Open option to open the desired Snapseed unblur.
- Once the image is available in Paint, click the Image Layer and select Duplicate. Then click the Adjust button, which will open a new Popup Window.
- Adjust the “Radius”, “Clipping”, and Strength of the image until the blurry effect is gone. You might have to experiment with different settings until you find the perfect one to unblur your photo.
- Adjust your image opacity by using the slider bar to 60-70%.
- Finally, click on the Layer Selection on Merge and on Merge All Flatten to get the sharp image output.
This method is useful for Android and iOS users as Snapseed is a mobile photo editing app. Snapseed is one of the top 3 photo editing apps on both iOS and Android. The app is free to download and you can visit the Play store link to download it for Android or the iTunes link for iPhone users.
Once you have successfully downloaded the app on your device, the next step is to launch the app and follow these steps.
Once you have launched the Snapseed app, go to Upload files and choose the blurry image that you want to unblur on Android or iOS.
- Select the Details option from the menu.
- Select Sharpener >> Unblur
- Swift left to increase the sharpener and right to decrease it.
- Finally, choose a structure. Show more details.
- Save your image.
Method 4: Unblur an image using Adobe Lightroom
Adobe Lightroom is another Unblur image-free editing tool developed by Adobe Corporation. The tool is a part of the Creative Cloud suite offered by the company. If you have the Creative Cloud Subscription or access to this tool, then you can use it to unblur your images. It doesn’t require advanced knowledge and anyone can fix blurry images by following these simple steps.
- Open Adobe Lightroom and go to the Develop Module. Import your image by going to File >> Import.Open.
- Look for the Sharpening slider under the Detail panel. Move it to the right or left to sharpen or blur the image according to your preference.
- You have to try multiple times before getting your final result. Once the result is generated, save the image and use it on your blog or social media.
Method 5: Use GIMP to correct blurry images.
If you are into designing, then you must have heard about the tool named GIMP. It is a free and open-source photo editing software that can work as a Photoshop alternative. The tool offers you various options and add-ons that help you edit photos in a professional way.
Other online tools to unblur images
There are some online tools available on the internet. With the help of these, you can unblur images and save them on your computer or phone.
Some of these online photo editing web applications are free to use and some are paid. Here we’ve listed free photo editors, and with these, you can unblur images online.
- Photo enlargement
- Pin tools are
- ImageUpScaler is a program that allows you to enlarge images
Using these methods is the best way to unblur any unblurred image for free because it is very fast and gives you quick results. It is scary to think that these methods could compromise data that was intentionally blurred on files for security purposes. Let it be a lesson that if you ever need to hide data on an image, be sure to black it out instead of Unblur image-free it. If you liked this article, share it and subscribe to the email newsletter. You can also comment below on which method you liked working with.