Are you looking for a way to bypass the PIN/pattern/password that prevents you from lock screen removal android phone? If you are reading this page, then you must have misplaced your phone’s pin/pattern or password and be searching for lock screen removal android techniques to unlock the screen removal android phones. Not to panic, as this happens a lot more often than you may expect. Data is crucial, and we carry a lot of it on our mobile devices. Protecting the information on your smartphone with a lock screen removal android is an absolute necessity in today’s digital age. In an age when you have personal, professional, and financial information on your phone, securing your mobile has become a requirement instead of a choice.
Top 8 Best Methods to Bypass Lock Screen Removal Android
In order to circumvent the lock screen removal android phone, you must attempt the lock screen removal android tool on your Android phone. Apart from that, you may employ the ‘Forgot Pattern’ option of your Google Account, use ADB to wipe the password file, Google’s “Find My Device” website, or remove all data along with the lock screen removal android phone by doing a factory reset on your Android phone. Samsung consumers may disable the Android lock by employing Samsung’s “Find My Mobile” service as well. So without any delay, let’s find out how to circumvent the lock screen removal android by applying all eight approaches one by one.
But if you forget your phone passcode, you might get locked out of your device. There’s a bigger chance of forgetting due to the fingerprint scanners on current smartphones that output passwords as a backup. Here are various methods for lock screen removal android through which you may restore access to your Android phone if you forget your Android password. If you’ve just put “How do I unlock screen removal android phone if I lost my PIN” into Google and landed on this site, before you move any further, it’s advisable to take a moment to be sure you’ve genuinely forgotten your passcode.
All of the below-mentioned tactics perform differently on different Android handsets. But it works with most Android phones and tablets, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Panasonic, Gionee, Google phones, Redmi, Motorola, Sony, Vivo, Oppo, etc.
1: Download and install lock screen removal android Software
Android Lock Screen Removal is one of the most popular and ideal Android phone screen unlocking applications that efficiently remove the screen lock from Android devices. Bypass patterns, PINs, and locks with this unlocking app. It is a legal, safe, and secure solution to unlock screen locks on Android phones and tablets.
It disables Android’s screen lock without erasing any data. Android phones of all varieties may be unlocked with this technique, making it a universal unlock pin for Android devices. This is the ideal approach for those people who want to know how to unlock an Android phone password without a factory reset. Simply download the Android Unlock Tool and you will be able to bypass the lock screen on an Android phone. You can unlock your phone’s screen and gain access to all of its data in just a few simple steps.
It is suggested that you utilize a desktop or laptop computer to install and use the program. It’s hazardous to try to recover phone data from the device itself since you run the risk of overwriting all of your important data.
This article will walk you through the process of lock screen removal android phones using any of the following methods:
Part 1: Unlock the Android lock screen with Standard Mode.
Part 2: Using Advanced Mode to Unlock the Android Lock Screen
Part 1: Unlock the lock screen removal android using regular mode.
- Connect your Android device in the first step.
- First, install and start Android Unlock on your PC and click on “Screen Unlock.”
- Now connect your Android smartphone to your computer with the assistance of a USB cord and click on the ‘Unlock Android Screen’ option.
- Pick a device model.
- The recovery package for different phone models is different, so it is extremely crucial that you pick the proper phone model.
- In the list, you can find all the supported device models.
- Enter into Download Mode
- To get an Android smartphone into download mode, follow the following specific instructions:
- Be sure to turn off your phone.
- While holding down the power button and the home button, make a sweeping motion with the volume down button.
- Finally, hit the Volume Up button to enter into Download Mode.
- Download the Recovery Package
- Once you get into download mode, it will start to download the recovery package.
- Just wait for the download to be completed.
- Remove Android Device Screen Lock Without Losing Data
- After the download of the recovery package is done, tap on “Remove Now.”
- The data on your Android phone will not be erased if you follow these instructions.
- When the full procedure is finished, you may now use your Android phone without a password and preview all the info on it without any limit.
Part 2: Using advanced mode to unlock screen removal android
Android’s lock screen can be removed using Advanced mode if your device model is not listed.
NOTE: This technique may destroy data from the phone.
- Start by selecting the second alternative (advanced mode).
- Here you should pick the second option listed as “I can’t find my device model from the list above.”
- Now, Android Unlock is working on removing the lock screen.
- When the configuration file is done, press on “Unlock Now.”
- Switch to Recovery mode.
- Here you should boot your device into recovery mode.
- The steps are as followed for an Android phone with a home button:
- First, switch off the Android phone first.
- Then, to restart, hold down the Volume Down + Power buttons for a long time.
- After the screen becomes black, hit volume up + home + power buttons immediately for a few seconds.
- Now release all buttons when the logo shows.
- The steps are as followed for an Android phone without a home button:
- When prompted to enter a lock screen password, long hold the Volume Down + Power keys to force restart your Android phone.
- When the screen gets dark, long-press Volume Up + Bixby + Power for a while.
- After that, release all buttons when the logo is shown on the phone screen.
- Get around the Android lock screen.
- To erase all of your phone’s settings, enter recovery mode and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After some time, the lock screen will be gone from your Android phone.
Use Google Account/Forgotten Pattern Feature to Unlock Android Screen Password
This option is provided by default on Android smartphones, and consequently, you may unlock your phone using a Google account or forgotten pattern function.
Note: This will work only when you have signed up with a Google account before your phone truly becomes locked.
Find out the steps below:
- After a few failed tries, you will get a pop-up window reading “Try again in 30 sec.”
- You have five trials left. “
- Below the message, you will notice the option that says “Forgot Pattern” in the lower corner of your lock screen.
- Tap on “Forgot Pattern.”
- Now you have to input your Google account credentials.
- Simply input your Gmail ID and password that you used to set up your Android smartphone.
- After this, Google will send an email with the new pattern lock.
- You may now open the mail and reset the pattern lock.
Note: This method requires internet connectivity to reset your pattern lock, or else you will not be able to log in to your Google Account.
Disable Android Lock With Samsung’s “Find My Mobile” Service
If you are a Samsung customer, then this is one of the most efficient techniques that you must follow to unlock lost passwords, PINs, fingerprints, or pattern locks.
Note: For this, you have to log into your Samsung account.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, sign in to your Samsung Account.
- Click “Lock” on the right side of the screen.
- Now input a new PIN and click on the Lock button situated at the bottom.
Within a minute or two, this will update the previous PIN with the new PIN that you have just entered, which you may use to unlock your device without a Google account. This service functions marvelously for Samsung smartphones such as the S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, and so on The steps are basic and uncomplicated.
Reset your phone to factory settings.
If you are unable to unlock the lock screen by using Google Account/Forgot Pattern or Samsung “Find My Mobile” (for Samsung users), then you may always utilize the Android Screen Removal program indicated above. However, you may also hard reset your phone to factory restore to get rid of the locked screen problem. For this, you have to get into recovery mode.
Note: Performing a hard factory reset will wipe/erase all data saved on the phone. Also, you have to identify the exact key sequence to execute the hard reset because different phones have different key sequences.
So, it is best if you locate the proper key sequence for your Android smartphone. Below, find out how to hard factory reset an Android smartphone (we have used the Samsung Galaxy phone as an example):
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold volume up, home, and Power keys at the same time to get into Recovery Mode.
- The Android bootloader menu will open.
- Press the power button to enter recovery mode after selecting “Recovery mode.”
- Once you enter into Recovery Mode, press the volume down button to pick the “Wipe data/factory reset” option, and select it.
- Now reset your smartphone.
- However, even if your data is lost after a factory reset, you may use Android Data Recovery software to retrieve it back.
Start the phone in Safe Mode to remove the lock screen.
It is one of the extremely easy and quick techniques to get rid of the lock screen. Using an app lock screen instead of the default one is more effective.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Simply press and hold the power off option for a lengthy period of time on your smartphone. You’ll be asked if you wish to restart in safe mode if you do this.
- Reboot the phone by pressing “OK.”
- Third-party applications will be unlocked, and the lock screen will be momentarily disabled as a result of this. It will delete the data or remove the lock screen app and get back out of safe mode by restarting.
How to Delete a Password File Using ADB
This will work only if you have already enabled USB debugging before your phone was actually locked. Also, you have to connect your phone to a PC and allow your PC to connect via ADB. The command prompt will then get started in the ADB installation location.
Now input this command attribute: ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key and click ENTER as it is displayed in the image below: To remove the locked screen, simply restart your phone. This is temporary, and consequently, you must immediately create a new password, PIN, pattern, or fingerprint lock before any additional reboot takes place.
Note: This is a highly effective approach to unlocking locked devices, but it will only work if USB debugging is already allowed on the phone.
Destroy the Lock Screen UI
To get around the locked screen, you can use this method, which involves crashing the lock screen’s user interface.
Note: This solution works only on a smartphone operating on Android 5.0–5.11.
So, in order to crash the lock screen UI, complete the below steps:
Tap on the emergency button once and then input 10 asterisks through the dialer.
- Repeat the process of copying and pasting the asterisk on the same dialer pad until the paste option no longer appears.
- Next, return to the lock screen and then press on the camera shortcut icon and then tap on the Settings option.
- When prompted for a password, you must enter the same one again.
- Just long-press and just keep on repeating the procedure.
- The moment will arrive, and it will crash the lock screen, so you will be able to access the remainder of the phone’s interface.
- You can now change the lock screen password on your phone.
These instructions are important for those who wish to know how to bypass the Android lock screen using their camera.
Note: This is a really basic way to do it, and you do not require any third-party software or services. This works just for devices running Android 5.0–5.11. In addition, disabling the lock screen using this approach is incorrect.
How to Get Around Phone Lock Codes Using the Find My Device Website
For Android phone owners, there is another option called “Find My Device” that might assist you to wipe the device with the use of a Google Account. This will only function when you have entered into your Google account and, by following this link, you will be able to access your phone.
A few people have complained that this approach does not work on Android 8.0 and beyond, so if your phone is running on Android 7.0 or lower, then it’s the greatest trick. This operation is done using a computer or laptop, so after logging into the same account, click on the Lock option.
If this option does not appear after a single refresh, try again later. When your phone is identified, it will reveal the device details along with its name. When you press on the Lock option, you will be prompted to input a new password, and this will replace the PIN, pattern, or password that you have used previously.
Now input the new password twice to confirm and then click on the “Lock” button. And now the procedure will practically take 5 minutes to change the password, and after that, you may input any new password to unlock your phone.
How Can I Disable the Screen Lock on My Samsung Galaxy?
There are techniques through which you can disable your Samsung Galaxy screen lock. It’s an easy approach, but you should know the whole method to disable screen lock.
Follow the below steps:
- First, tap on the applications section.
- This is done so that you can remove any screen locks on your Samsung Galaxy S4 or other Samsung devices.
- Select the Settings menu option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, click on “My Device.”
- Then click on the lock screen.
- Now touch the screen lock.
- Here you have to enter your password.
- Once you’ve done that, click on the Continue button.
- Finally, choose “None.”
- At this point, there’s no longer any sign of the screen lock.
How to Disable Security PIN?
When it comes to screen security, either you or the device administrator are in charge of configuring it (app). Therefore, you may quickly switch off the security PIN, password, pattern, or fingerprint. Settings > Security > Screen Security is where you’ll find this option.
How Can I Remove Apps from My Lock Screen?
Getting rid of applications from the lock screen removal android is a popular request.
Yes, there are steps to take here as well, and they are as follows:
- Setup is the first place you should start.
- Then scroll down and go to the Device section.
- Now click on the lock screen.
- After that, go to Lock Screen Shortcuts and choose what you want to use as shortcuts.
- Here you have to click on the icon you desire to modify a shortcut for.
- Then pick applications and, after that, the apps.
- Finally, identify the app you wish to build a shortcut for.
So, you have discovered several techniques to unlock, bypass, hack, or disable the lock screen removal android smartphones. It is entirely dependent on which services, software, or technology best meet your goal of bypassing the lock screen removal android. If you ask my opinion, then I would recommend the lock screen removal android program since it is straightforward to use and suits every user, whether he is a rookie or a technical person. So, without spending any more time, simply go for it.