YouTube’s money calculator has over 2.3 billion users worldwide and generated $19.7 billion in revenue in 2020, a 30.4 percent increase yearly. The popular children’s channel on youtube revenue calculator, Ryans World, earned $29.5 million in 2020. But you came here to find out how much money YouTube money calculators make in Pakistan or anywhere else in the world. To answer the question, we have also created a YouTube money calculator to help you calculate your estimated earnings from the YouTube revenue calculator as a creator.
YouTube’s earnings calculator has paid nearly $30 billion to creators, artists, and media organizations over the last three years. In 2019, T Series became the first channel to cross 100 million users. Few YouTubers have since crossed the number which many creators saw as impossible to reach.
The pandemic has only accelerated YouTube’s growth in India. Before the pandemic, Whatsapp was the dominant platform in the park, but the numbers reveal a different picture now. According to data from App Annie, YouTube’s ad revenue calculator had 425 million monthly active users in December 2020, while Whatsapp came in second with 422 million monthly active users.
How to Use the YouTube Money Calculator
- Drag the money calculator from YouTube.The View Count slider will go up or down based on your daily video views.
- Set your estimated CTR based on your channel’s historic performance.
- View your estimated daily, weekly, and yearly earnings. YouTube Money Calculator Possibilities
What is CPM?
CPM stands for Cost-Per-Mille or Cost-Per-Thousand. This metric tells you how much you earn from 1000 ad impressions.
It is the following way: CPM = CPC multiplied by CTR multiplied by 1000
How much money do you get from 1000 video views?
In a video by Graham Stephan, he showed his 2018 and 2017 YouTube money calculators. In this video, he showed that in 2017 he made about $6.25 for 1000 video views (his CPM, or cost per thousand, was $6.25) and in 2018 he made about $12.14 per 1000 video views.
The income depends on the topic of your YouTube ad revenue calculator. Videos about financial topics typically have a higher CPM rate.
Steps to follow to enable Monetization of Your Videos
You cannot just post a video on a youtube ad revenue calculator and hope it earns you cash-this would not work even if you were lucky enough for the video to go viral. There are a few steps you have to take before you can monetize your videos.
- Enable your account for monetization-this is ticking a monetization option in your YouTube earnings calculator account, and agreeing to the YouTube money calculator monetization agreement.
- Connect your channel to an AdSense account-either create a new AdSense account or attach this YouTube earnings calculator channel to an existing account you have.
- Review video criteria and ad formats: YouTube will only allow you to monetize what they consider “advertiser-friendly” videos. This means you cannot charge for videos showing violence or nudity, and in particular, you agree that your videos are not breaking any copyright laws (you need to be particularly careful when using background music). You also get to choose which types of ads you want, e.g. display ads around your YouTube money calculator, overlay videos, skippable video ads, or a number of other types.
- Set up either a single video or a series of videos to be monetized, and watch the results.
Once you have completed these steps, and have been accepted for monetization by YouTube, get busy making and promoting videos. You will need to create a large collection of well-promoted videos to start making any decent level of money with this YouTube money calculator.
I hope you enjoy the essay, and it will be useful for new start-ups, those who are unsure about money to read it.